Friday, March 20, 2015

2nd birthday dress

My girlie turned 2 last month and of course I had to sew her a party dress! (See last year's dress here)

Surprise, surprise, I picked another Geranium Dress! For an explanation of why, just read my last post, haha. I will quit for awhile with the Geraniums, though. I promise. I have some new patterns ready to try.

And I will also note that I sewed this as part of the February Kid's Clothes Week. I know, I know... I'm just now getting around to sharing it!


Anyway, her birthday party was owl-themed, so I had to sew an owl dress. I picked up this cute floral and owl printed corduroy at JoAnn and decided it would be a perfect fit. Fun for her party but not so dressy that she can't wear it lots afterwards.

I sewed the sleeveless version with pleats in size 2 and it turned out cute. Really, I love all the Geranium Dress variations... I think I have tried them all by now!


Sage green bodice lining and sage green buttons from my Grandma's collection. 

Not much else to say about it but had to share!


Party pics coming up next. 

kid's clothes week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!