Friday, July 11, 2014

the best of times

I've been a little scarce around these parts lately, but that's because I've been on the most wonderful vacation. I just got back from spending two glorious weeks with my amazing family in the Midwest. Spending time with my parents, my sisters and even friends and extended family that I haven't seen in years was just what the doctor ordered. 

Other highlights included playing in the pool, swinging at the park, attending a family wedding, visiting a farm, playing with awesome "vintage" toys, and spending lots and lots of time with the people who mean the most to us. Thank you so much, Mom and Dad, for making this trip so perfect! We love you!























2 comments:

  1. Definitely the best part of summer :D Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!