Thursday, March 20, 2014

spring is here

Happy Spring, y'all! I have probably said it before, but although autumn is my favorite season overall, here in Texas, SPRING is the best time of the year. It is just so gorgeous. Flowers and green everywhere. And the temperatures are absolutely perfect. I love it so much. Every year I wish this could last forever, but instead it changes (much too quickly, I might add) and we are blasted with the oven that is Texas summer. But I'm not going to think about that today. Instead, my daughter and I decided to visit the arboretum for a picnic to celebrate the first day of spring. Please breathe in this beauty, especially those of you who are still dealing with winter. This will come your way soon, too... I promise!
















2 comments:

  1. My tulips are almost up. I cannot wait. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will be gorgeous! I always want to plant tulips in our yard, but I'm never thinking about it in the fall when I should be and then when I do think about it in the spring it's too late! Maybe this year! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!