Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy (late) Halloween!

Happy Halloween from my little Cabbage Patch doll!

Cabbage Patch doll Halloween costume

Even though I'm a day late, I just had to share a picture because she is tooo cute!

I had so much fun with this costume... I've been planning it for years. Honestly. Ever since I first started using Pinterest. I was just lucky to have a girlie at the perfect age to be a Cabbage Patch doll this year!

I made the hair using a pattern I purchased off Etsy, here. Basically, I had to crochet a hat (which I've never done before!) then attach the hair and style it. It isn't perfect, but I think that's what makes it so cute!

For the shirt, I found an image of the Cabbage Patch logo online and then printed it onto some iron-on transfer paper I found at Michaels. Cut it out, ironed it on, and I was done!

I just want to squeeze her!!

1 comment:

  1. She's just too cute! And you're so crafty...that costume is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!