Thursday, May 2, 2013

birthday cats

We celebrated my kitty cats' birthdays yesterday!

They got new toys and I made whoopie pies rolled in sprinkles.

Happy birthday, boys! :)

You're both crazy and you definitely keep life interesting (seriously, what cat climbs and breaks one of those cheapo clothes drying racks... after it's been sitting there, uninterestingly for three years?!), but I don't know what I'd do without you!


I always make sure to celebrate my cats' birthdays - usually by baking treats for myself! (I've come to the realization that I may just be using them as an excuse to bake yummy treats... but I am cool with that.)

For past years, see here and here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your cats. They are very cute. I have cats too and they always brighten my day with their mischievous antics.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!