After completing the scooter crib sheets and ruffle for my baby girl's nursery, I decided to sew a custom changing pad cover. More scooters here! This was really easy and done almost the same way as the fitted sheet, except that I pieced together two different fabrics.
I used the changing pad cover tutorial from Prudent Baby and it came together very quickly. I planned to make another so that they can be switched out, but haven't finished it yet. I will be honest, I haven't used my sewing machine at all since baby girl was born, so I need to get on that!
Hope you enjoy this sneak peak into my baby's nursery. Hopefully sharing it here on my blog will push me to finish decorating so that I can show you the whole room!