Friday, April 19, 2013

friday photo drop

Thought I'd share a little bit of what's been going on in my life in photos from my phone. Because sometimes there just isn't time to get out the real camera. Although I need to do that more often! (By the way, does anybody know of any online classes - free is best - for learning to use a dslr camera? I have a new one and I want to be awesome with it!)

If anyone else wants to play along, please leave a link to your photo drop in the comments!

roses new wall art bubby in my facebaby sunglasses alyssum polka dot shaker collection mama+baby=love cheery strawberry handmade wooden cradle scooter cat
1. roses 2. new wall art (from dutch door) 3. bubby in my face 4. baby sunglasses 5. alyssum 6. polka dot shaker collection 7. mama+baby=love 8. cheery strawberry 9. handmade wooden cradle 10. scooter cat

To see other Friday photo drops, click here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, your little one is precious! So are the kitties! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my new kittens -- mamas are keeping them safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using my phone too because my SLR is too old :) it still uses roll film! Your baby is too cute :) thanks for stopping by my blog and checked out my DIY sharpie lamp shade x
    http://www.mossyjojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from Blogging Buddies.
    Elle
    http://bodybyzen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!