Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3. Start a family :)

Well, it's no longer new news, but I just wanted to announce that my baby girl is finally here! Yes, she is already a month and a half old, so I definitely took my sweet time to announce her birth, but I've been spending all my time snuggling a newborn... can you blame me?! (and changing poopy diapers, cleaning up throw-up, getting up to feed her at all hours of the night and recovering from an emergency c-section... among other things)

But really, things have been good. I love being a mommy. This is something I have wanted ever since I was a little girl, and when my baby is in my arms, I look down at her and still can't believe that she is actually mine. And she is so beautiful. I am so in love. 

And seeing my hubby with her for the very first time made me love him more than ever before.

So right now my life is filled with love. (along with dirty diapers, spit-up, breast milk, etc... but my favorite part is the love)



How wonderful.




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love this! And all of you! I've been waiting for you to write about her :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!