This is the time of year where everyone fills up their Facebook and blog pages with things that they are thankful for... and while I know that I should be thankful all year round (and I truly, truly am!!), it is kind of nice to have a time set aside to focus on giving thanks and remembering our blessings.
So, in no particular order, here are just a few of the many things I am particularly thankful for today:
* the healthy, growing baby inside me - who we will be meeting in less than 3 short months... and the fact that my pregnancy so far has been smooth and easy
* my hubby... we don't always see perfectly eye-to-eye, but he always supports me and is there when I need him
* family - both mine and my husband's... they are all so wonderful and I don't know what I would do without them
* our lovely home... it's not perfect, but sometimes we pay so much attention to the problems that we forget to realize how good we have it
* jobs... a steady income, health insurance, a good working environment and caring co-workers... these days we really can't ask for more than that
How about you? What are you especially thankful for this year?