Monday, October 15, 2012

The beauty around us

It's the little things that make life beautiful.

Sometimes when I don't know what to blog about, I wander around with my camera. A good exercise is to use your macro lens or macro setting (that's what I used on my little point-and-shoot camera... it's usually the setting with the flower icon) to find the lovely little things that are so easy to walk by and ignore... shadows, bark, insects, flowers... It helps me to appreciate the beauty around me.

Try it sometime! And let me know how it goes!






3 comments:

  1. I actually came across Dandelions and Lace through Pinterest and you have such a beautiful blog- truly inspiring! I think next time that I have trouble wondering what to blog about, I will walk around with my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nature!

    visiting you from blogging buddies! great blog :) love the vintage feel

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!