Wednesday, September 26, 2012

i have a bump!

A baby bump!



Yes, it's true! 

Hubby and I are expecting our first baby in February. I'm hoping for Valentine's Day, but I would be happy with any day, of course! We are so excited.

In fact, we are finding out whether our little one is a boy or a girl... TODAY!

After all the family is updated, I will be certain to let you guys know the news as well.

And I hope you will indulge me in a few baby-themed posts on my blog in the coming months. :)

(and if you hadn't guessed, yes, this is the reason for my long absence this summer... hoping to be back to blogging for good now!)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! Congradulations! Making stuff for babies is soooooooo much fun! So, I will be sure to share any of my baby projects with you. I am currently working on a few little things for my soon-to-be-born neice too that I will share on my blog. If you ever have a chance, take a look
    http://boricuabam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will definitely check out your blog for ideas! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations - hope everything goes well and who ever it is that arrives is well and healthy. Will be following you to keep updated. Hope you'll follow me at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com: maybe you might find a little companion for your little one there? Anyway, we'd love to have you Follow us back, and comment too.

    Meanwhile, take good care of yourself(ves). Isobel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you for all your sweet words. :)

      Delete
  3. congratulations amanda! what an exciting time for you and your husband. take good care of yourself. i'm off to check out the rest of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!