Monday, September 3, 2012

hello

I'm baaack!

I took the summer off from blogging, but I think I'm finally ready to get back in the swing of things. All sorts of things to share, but you'll just have to be patient... I don't want to share everything at once!

How was your summer? Mine was ok. Mostly hot. In some ways quite uneventful and in other ways very exciting. We took a trip (I'll share pics later) and and I wasn't really very crafty at all... in fact, I was a little bit of a bum. But that's alright, because like I said, I'm energized and ready to get back in the swing of it!

Hope you can all forgive my long absence... I've missed you guys!!

live oak

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back looking foward to your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I've been patiently (kind of) awaiting your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!