Friday, April 13, 2012

friday photo drop

(because friday photo dump just sounded bad...)

I've been a lame blogger lately and I guess I really don't know why. Just not in the mood. But I thought you might like to see what I've been up to so I decided to share some (ok, a whole bunch) of my pictures from my phone... just for kicks. Maybe I'll turn this into a weekly (or bi-weekly, monthly, never again?) kind of thing.

Anyway, here's a little peek into my life this past month:









1. redbuds 2. happy kitty 3. gelato 4. green lizard 5. strawberries 6. kolaches 7. sunny day 8. sprouting seeds 9. bird's nests 10. fighting cats 11. museum visit 12. green onions 13. cutie pie 14. pretty in pink

Ok, so now you know that my life basically revolves around food, flowers and cats.

Or maybe I just take pictures of the things I like. :)

3 comments:

  1. I get that way too--"not interested" from time to time. It passes. Love your photo journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these pictures. It feels like looking through a photo album. That redbud against the blue sky is particularly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!