Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm still here!

Yes, hard to believe, isn't it?

My hubby and I just got back from a week-long trip to Iowa to visit my family. I brought my computer along with the intent to blog, but it just never happened. We were busy from sun-up to sun-down! No, actually, we really just relaxed and took it slow. It was lovely.


The weather back here in TX is much warmer than in Iowa... no snow here! We are just enjoying getting back into the groove of things... and I reeeaaallly need to go grocery shopping. (Don't you just hate having to go get groceries immediately after a trip? We're usually lazy about it and just eat junk for a few days because there is nothing fresh in the house... bad but true.)

Anyway, I just wanted to re-surface here again, since it's been like 2 weeks. Yikes. I've been reading a lot about being sure to include pictures of yourself on your blog (here), so please enjoy this picture of me in all my wintertime glory.

Can you believe tomorrow is February?! I can't!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!