Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Skirt-a-long!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that Anna from Noodlehead (she's awesome!) is hosting a sew-a-long next week. If you've always wanted to sew a cute skirt for yourself (see #27) but have been too worried about messing up to even try (that's me!), here's a great chance to learn and try it out with lots of help and support from other bloggers!

The sew-a-long will take place next week, November 7-11, so you still have plenty of time to go out and buy the pattern and round up some fabric. I picked out some green corduroy that seemed perfect at the store, but now I'm wondering if I will regret it... oh well, it's becoming a skirt whether it likes it or not.

Here are the rest of the details. Hope you can take part in this fun opportunity!

Noodlehead sew-a-long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!