Last year around this time, I posted an entire week of no-bake holiday recipes. Man, it was a lot of work... making a new recipe each evening when I got home from work, then photographing and writing a blog post about it that night. But it was also a lot of fun! I love sharing easy ideas that will make your holiday parties and get-togethers simpler and more enjoyable. I know this is not really a recipe blog, but I sure love my treats! (And no-bake treats are just so easy and satisfying... plus everyone and their dog already shares regular baked goods recipes, I like to do something different!)
So, after thinking long and hard about it, I've decided to run "A Week of No-Bake Holiday Treats" again this year! Yay!
But this year will be a little different. You see, I used up SEVEN of my go-to no-bake recipes last year. I just don't know if I can come up with seven more on my own.
That's where you come in! I want YOU to share your favorite (no-bake) holiday treats on my blog! Yes, I'm looking for guest bloggers to share a recipe and write up a post about it. I will run your guest posts on December 10-16, just in time for all the Christmas and holiday parties coming up.
To get your gears turning, here are the yummies I shared on my blog last year:
So do you want to participate? I'm sure you have a special family recipe that you make every year... or maybe a regional favorite... or even a brand new recipe that you just love! Remember, this would be great publicity for your blog (I'll definitely share a link!) and its always so much fun to share new recipes with each other!
Here are the rules:
* You don't need to be a blogger to do a guest post. You just have to have a good no-bake recipe!
* Recipes that qualify as "no-bake" must not use the oven. They can require heating over the stove or in the microwave, but no actual baking is allowed!
* I need proposals by next Monday, Nov. 28 at 8pm CST. After that time, I will email you to let you know whether your recipe was accepted.
* If your recipe is accepted, I will need your guest post and photographs by Wednesday, December 7. Recipe posts will run on my blog from December 10-16.
To send a proposal:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
* Name of treats and brief description
* URL to your blog (if you have one!)
That's it! Super simple!
I really hope this will generate lots of interest! If I don't get any volunteers to write guest posts, I just don't know if I'll be able to do it again on my own!