Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pinterest - check it out!

Has anyone been wondering why I haven't updated my Inspiration tab since, oh... about April?

It's because I've found Pinterest! Tumblr was fine for keeping track of project ideas, but Pinterest is even better, because it automatically attaches the original link to the image, so that they never get separated and lost. Plus, you can organize your "pins" on "pinboards." If you haven't checked out Pinterest yet, you definitely should... it's a bit addicting!

You can see my boards here - follow me if you like!

 Pinterest: my pinboards

Pinterest: my pins

Pinterest: my pins

3 comments:

  1. You're the best pinner. I need to get better at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting about Pinterest. I have it, but just never think about it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to start following your Pinterest. I have blogged many inspirations there. I am at pinterest.com/spidergoddess

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!