Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I love my dad. He's the best. I couldn't have asked for a better one. :)

He's the one who has always told me that I can do anything I put my mind to... and he's always stood behind me 100%.

He always has a project up his sleeve... probably the reason I always seem to have a million things going at once!

Growing up, I believed my dad could solve anything... he was Mr. Fix-it and always had the answer to any of life's problems... whether it was a problem with a class project, or a conflict with my friends. Can I tell you a secret? I still believe this.


And he always manages to keep life interesting!

Dad being bitten by a fish

Thanks, Dad, for always being there for me. I wish I could spend this special day with you, but you are always in my heart.


I also want to send some happy anniversary wishes to my beautiful parents... 29 years!! Love you!



And 61 years ago today, my grandparents were married!



What a special day! Sending my love to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,

    Very nice to meet you. This is a lovely tribute to your dad. Happy anniversary to your parents as well.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!