Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes!

 I like cupcakes. I like rainbows. So I guess it's not surprising that I couldn't resist the recipes for rainbow cupcakes have been popping up all over the web (like here and here). My only problem? I couldn't just make cupcakes for no reason at all...

Enter two crazy cats with spring birthdays.
Perfect.
We had a joint kitty birthday party with rainbow cupcakes.

rainbow cupcakes

Too bad the birthday boys were off sleeping in a corner somewhere. I didn't even get a picture with the poor guys before the cupcakes were gone! Guess I'll have to make another batch soon.

Darn.

rainbow cupcakes

6 comments:

  1. These are fab! These would be great for a kids party, tea party, baby shower, graduation party, too. I'm sure any occasion, like...It's Friday! would be a good time to make them. They are pretty, and they look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Della! Yes, they are so fun! And you can adjust the colors to fit the occasion, so they would be great for anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! Happy Birthday to your kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Amanda, and I especially like the less bright and more pastel colors of your cake. I am definitely going to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like rainbow cupcakes, try these rainbow cookies!! I'm going to make them soon :)
    http://www.cakespy.com/blog/2011/5/24/taste-the-magic-rainbow-cookies-stuffed-with-chocolate-chip.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those cookies, Sarah! Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!