Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New phone fun

Guess what? I finally caved and got an iPhone this weekend! I've used a hand-me-down phone for over a year and hated it the whole time... and I kept telling myself that I didn't need a smart phone (this is still true)... but when I received a coupon in the mail to buy an iPhone for cheap, I decided to go for it.

I must say... I am having fun with it. It can do so much. I can totally see how people get addicted to these things! And I have texting too! I've never texted in my life until this weekend... how crazy is that?

Well, I'm off to play with my new phone. (Dont' worry, I won't let it take over my life!) Any suggestions on apps that I should download?

For now, enjoy a not-so-great photo (from my new phone, of course) of the fun old fashioned drive-in/diner my hubby and I found tonight. They have amazing root beer in frosty mugs. Yum. We'll be back there soon for sure! :)


3 comments:

  1. Glad you're finally texting with the rest of the world :) haha I have yet to get an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bff has an iphone, and it can do so many things. It's like having a computer in your hand! You can even go to Youtube, and facebook! AND it's a GPS, too. I would love an iphone one of these days. Right now I'd just like to have a phone with a qwerty keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mixed feelings towards smartphones. It is a funny coincident, but take a look at a recent guest post on my blog: Do you really need a smartphone .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!