Monday, March 14, 2011

I was featured!!!

My Marshmallow Bunny Plushie Tutorial was featured on the Ucreate blog today! I submitted it on a whim and got a reply email saying that it was accepted and would be put up immediately. I have gotten soooo many visits today from my feature and I am just so excited to see all the new little bunnies that get created from my pattern! This has been so much fun. Thank you Kari!! And a big welcome to all my visitors from Ucreate! I can't wait to offer more tutorials like this in the future!

I was featured on Ucreate!

U Create

7 comments:

  1. Love this pattern! Many thanks, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You deserve it! I love your marshmallow bunny plushies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Congratulations!! of COURSE they featured these little guys, theyre too cute for words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats! I loved your peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO!!!! Congratulations, Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome! You deserve it, that was a really cool tutorial.

    Also, Congrats, I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award. To read more about what it is, and if you'd like to participate, go here: www.bookgeekery.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!