Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good News for Peeps Lovers...

I'm almost finished with my marshmallow chick tutorial! FINALLY. This one really kicked my butt... I am still a novice sewer, after all. Anyway, I hope to have the pattern up by Friday or Saturday... I was supposed to have a lot of time to work on it tonight, but that plan was foiled. So check back soon for another dose of cuteness!

Here's a teaser:



In the meantime, please take my marshmallow peep survey in the right hand column. ->

Thank you again for all the enthusiam about my marshmallow bunny tutorial. It's been so much fun and I'm still looking forward to seeing more of the bunnies that you guys have made (add them to the Dandelions & Lace Flickr Group). I have to brag a little... Kristi Yamaguchi tweeted about my peeps yesterday. Kristi Yamaguchi!!! She was one of my idols as a little girl... the best part of the Olympics. Wow, still in shock... good shock. :)

P.S. I met Yo-Yo Ma tonight (not peep-related, but still cool!)... actually shook his hand. I'm starstruck.

4 comments:

  1. you are too cool. I am so blessed to have such a crafty sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I found your blog the other day from your etsy store and I just love it. I can't believe all the celebrity attention you are getting. That amazing! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!