Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Inspiration Page

Some of you may have already noticed, but I have recently added a tab at the top of my blog titled "Inspiration."

blog inspiration page

If you click on the tab, you will go to a new page with a collage of images. These images are projects, recipes, photographs and ideas I have found around the web . . . things that I want to try, things that inspire me, things that make me happy.

If you click on a photo that looks interesting, it will take you to my Tumblr blog (Tumblr is so cool, if you haven't heard about it!), where you can click on a link to go to the original website for each project or recipe.

I like to think of it as a personal filing system for all those items I stumble across online that I want to keep track of. Now I have a spot to keep them where I can find them anytime! I thought it was so great that you might like to use some of the ideas as well, so I've added it to my blog. I'll be updating this page continuously, so check back often . . . and be inspired!

blog inspiration page

blog inspiration page

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I've been wanting to post more inspirational stuff to my tumblr, but I just never devote enough time to it... i can barely dedicate enough time to my blogger! You have a lovely collection of inspirations by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh your blog is beautiful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!