Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Custom Work!

Hi all!

Just wanted to share a custom project I made for an Etsy customer.  It's a vintage block photo holder and I'm so happy with how it turned out. When she requested the name "Garrett" I was worried about how all those "r"s and "t"s would look in blocks, but I think it turned out perfect!

If you're interested in purchasing a block photo holder for yourself or a friend (these make great baby gifts, hint, hint!), please check out my Etsy shop here!

custom name wooden vintage block photo holder

custom name wooden vintage block photo holder

custom name wooden vintage block photo holder

8 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool!! i love old blocks like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! And what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure turned out great!

    your newest follower from etsy.
    http://doodledollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping in from Blogging Buddies on Etsy. This is such a cute idea! I'm just starting out blogging and I would love for you to visit my blog too. http://thatssewsavanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!