Monday, February 28, 2011

Cupcake Cookies

For anyone who was wondering how my cookies-masquerading-as-cupcakes
turned out (my mom was!), here they are!

cute cupcake cookies

And with the pearlie pink treatment:

cute cupcake cookies

I think they turned out pretty enough to eat!

Update: I bought the cookie cutters from Crate & Barrel. They came in a set of 2 - a larger cupcake and a smaller cupcake. I probably bought them a year or so ago, but I just checked and they are still available online, so they are probably still in stores too!

9 comments:

  1. So sweet, looks like you have a lovely collection of sprinkles. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be any cuter!!! Love them, wish I was there to actually eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those are Ah-dor-able!!! I must re read the other post I don't remember it saying where did you get the cookie cutter!?!

    Love These!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to bake...but nothing as cute as your cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Are you going to send me some? Or did you already? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so pretty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!