Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine's Swap

I just signed up for a Valentine's Day Craft Swap at the Strumpets Crumpets blog. What is a swap? Well, each participant gets paired up with a partner. Everybody makes something crafty and awesome and then mails it to their partner. That's right, everyone involved gets a handmade Valentine's Day goodie in the mail! I've never done a swap before... (and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to make yet!) but I'm quite excited about this. Hopefully it will be lots of fun and I'll get to meet at least one new crafty friend!

If you'd like to participate, just click on the button below and follow the directions to sign up! Tomorrow (Jan. 12) is the last day to register, though, so get over there and do it! :)

becky farleys craft blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda! I went by your blog and saw that you had an Etsy shop! Those vintage block picture holders have my name written all over them. What a great idea... and the blocks couldn't have more perfect character. love them! I think i might need to sign up for this valentine craft swap, it sounds delightful!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!