Sunday, January 30, 2011

Afternoon by the Lake

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in Dallas. Almost 75 degrees F. And it's still January! However, we are maybe going to have snow in a couple of days, so I guess winter's not over yet!

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather by going for a walk. Even though we live in the middle of the city, we are lucky that there is a lovely lake nearby with a walking/biking trail all around it. We haven't taken advantage of the lake as much as we should yet, but I'm hoping it will become a regular part of our lifestyle as we get used to Texas living. Here are some of the photos I took on this beautiful January day. Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It was 70 degrees here over the weekend and we enjoyed it SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never been to Dallas, but it really looks nice! I love your blog! I'm awarding you the stylish blogger award! Check out my post here:

    http://mountaincreekblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-now-winners-of-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your definitely in the good part of the country this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!