Sunday, December 5, 2010

What talent!

I attended the Dallas Symphony Orchestra's Christmas Pops concert with Marvin Hamlisch tonight and it was quite a show! Lot of fun and great music.

I was most blown away, however, by this little girl. Emma Resmini, 10 year old flute prodigy. Amazing. She played more beautifully and more maturely than almost any flute player I have ever heard, and she is only 10. She started playing flute when she was just 3 (!). I also got to meet her and her mother backstage after the concert and she is a sweetie.

To read a bit about Emma (written by her teacher), check out this blog post from the National Symphony Orchestra's blog.

Here is a video of her amazing musical skills. To hear more of her go to her YouTube site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!