Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Fun Christmas Project

No, I didn't come up with this project, but found it while poking around online. It was so cute I just had to share. It's an Advent calendar made in the shape of a little Christmas tree. Each day, you add a little vintage button (glued to a tack) to the tree to decorate it and by Christmas it's fully decorated. Adorable.

I also love that the tree sits on a little vintage saucer, and you can keep the button decorations in the saucer until they go on the tree. They look cute in both places.

If'you'd like to make this little gem (and I know I do!), you can find it on the CraftStylish website, contributed by Diane Gilleland, right HERE.

Have fun and happy crafting!





1 comment:

  1. how cute is that? Yay!!! so glad you got your book! hope you love it as much as i do!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!